Thursday, October 16, 2014

A brand new start

Starting over.

Maybe this time I will actually stick with it!

Here's some info about me...just what you wanted to read!  I'm a stay-at-home mom, starting to homeschool my oldest for kindergarten, have a wonderful hubby (who is an amazing writer, unlike me!), have three very beautiful children (Little Man is 5, Baby is 3, and my Little Guy is 16 months...and no, those are not their real names...they have been changed to protect their innocence, or something like that!), we have a dog and a cat (the still trying to be a puppy and the old timer who is anti-social...can you tell I haven't figured out if I want to change their names for this blog yet?), we are active in our church, we live out in the country and I am attempting to move us towards homesteading, I am very passionate about breastfeeding and informed consent with regards to birth stuff (I had 3 natural births- one in the hospital, one unplanned at home, one planned homebirth; but I have nothing against those that chose another way!), as for breastfeeding - I am passionate about it but have also had to give formula and donor milk to my babies due to my issues with IGT (insufficient glandular tissue)...I get distracted easily, so not sure what else I need to say. 

Plans. (So you will get an idea of if you really want to continue reading past this post)
I will definitely be sharing all 3 of my birth stories - I love to share them!  I'm also going to write about my issues with breastfeeding, the trials and disappointments and such of being insufficient.  Might even get brave enough to write about dealing with postpartum depression...and how I'm still fighting slipping back into a depression state.  Then there will inevitably be some posts about my kids...as it is usually all about them anyways!  I might try my hand at some faith based writing (my thoughts/devotions on verses and such).  Come spring I will be all about my garden.  Fun times ahead!

I have to admit, first and foremost, I am not a writer.  I am not funny (except in my own mind and sometimes to my family).  I have a messed up extended family.  I am not organized (which is horrid as I used to be super organized!).  I am stressed out a lot.  I try really hard to put my faith in God, but I fail at times.  I fail in other things at times too.  But, I am trying.  So, have fun reading me rambling on about stuff in my life and my mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment